Responsible Electronics Recycling
A piece of e-scrap is created each time we upgrade a digital device. Although electronics recycling programs have popped up recently across the country, a lack of federal regulations adds a level of skepticism to the claims of e-cyclers. Shipping containers full of toxic e-scrap leave the U.S. borders every day to pollute the lands, waters and people of developing countries. A lot of research is required to guarantee that a recycler lives up to its claims of environmental responsibility.
Schupan Industrial Recycling has earned a trusted name in the metals recycling business for 45 years. Do not compromise your company's reputation or take a chance of possible exposure to security risks and data breaches. Partner with Schupan e-scrap for electronics recycling, re-sale, or destruction.
- Complete cradle-to-grave solutions for the disposal of your obsolete electronics
- Skilled technicians to dismantle and prepare electronics for recycling
- A revenue stream instead of an expense for disposal of most eletronics
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- R2/RIOS certification that assures you of the safe, secure and legal recycling of your electronics
- Laptops, computer towers, keyboards and mice
- Plasmas & LCDs
- Printers, copiers, fax machines and all business/office electronics
- Medical equipment with NO biohazards
- Cell phones & telecom equipment
- DVD players & stereo equipment
- Network equipment & servers
- Just about anything with a circuit board!
Call Cory Pyscher at 269-382-0452 or send an email. Cory will evaluate your e-scrap recycling practices and help you develop a strategy that is responsible, secure and economical.
View Map of Locations
Visit the Electronics Recycling website