Designed, managed and run by some of the best technicians in the world, Schupan Precision Cutting Services consistently delivers accurately cut aluminum and plastic parts on short notice in record time, sometimes in as little as one hour.
Many orders can be cut and shipped within 24 hours (depending on quantity and material).
Having parts cut by Schupan may make sense for your business and allow you to process your orders with greater speed and efficiency.
Consider the following:
- How quick a turn-around is needed?
- Because we operate multiple saws, Schupan can offer very quick turn-arounds for saw cut material; often as quick as the same day. Our saws are capable of cutting entire mill bundles at one time.
- What is the overall cut length desired?
- Schupan has the capability to cut very small or very long parts at close tolerance.
- How long are the extrusions to be cut?
- Schupan has saws with a backgauge length of 334", so cutting long extrusions is no problem.
- How many pieces need to be cut?
- Schupan has 5 precision extrusion saws, 6 bandsaws, and 4 plate saws. We have the capability of cutting one piece or thousands of pieces, up to 10 inches in thickness!
- What kind of cut surface is required?
- With the different types of saws that Schupan has available, we're able to make a "rough cut" if the cut surface is not critical to a precision cut surface at a tight cut tolerance.
- What is the shape of the material to be cut?
- Is it a hollow shape or a solid? Schupan has many different types of saw blades depending on the size of the material being cut and whether the extrusion is a hollow or solid shape.
- How much will it cost your shop to cut material versus having Schupan cut it?
- Schupan offers a very competitive price to saw cut material. We use yielding programs to minimize scrap, we have the versatility to cut material on more than one saw, and we have a crew of experienced saw operators with an outstanding quality record.
Want to know if you can be more efficient and profitable in your shop? Contact us and we'll provide a quote to cut your parts.
Download a copy of our ISO certificate here.