What Can Be Recycled?
Materials and items we recycle and accept:
- Aluminum: house siding, car rims, pots & pans, non-deposit soda cans, window frames, car radiators, crutches, etc.
- Copper: holiday lights, extension cords, house wire, piping, electric motors, etc.
- Brass: musical instruments, candle sticks, lamps, faucets, etc.
- Stainless Steel: washers, stoves, miscellaneous hardware, chain-link fencing, brake rotors, silverware, futon frames, etc.
- E-scrap: laptops, computer towers, cell phones & telecom equipment, network equipment & servers
- Cast Iron
- Ferrous and non-ferrous industrial scrap
- Post-Industrial Plastic
Please contact us
if you have questions about specific items or materials.
We do not accept or recycle the following materials:
- Any Liquids or Sludge
- Radioactive Material
- Hazardous Waste
- Oil Filters
- Ballast Containing PCBs
- Sealed tanks (Freon, Propane, Gas, etc.)
- Medical test Equipment/X-Ray Equipment
- Oil Based Furnaces
- Mercury Vapor Bulbs
- Nickel Cadmium Batteries
- Halogen Bulbs
See our Guide to Identifying Your Scrap page.
Contact us if you have questions about what can and cannot be recycled at Schupan.